Monday, April 19, 2010

Unique Wedding Registry: Honeyfund

I'm in a fun postiton right now because I'm not only a wedding and event coordinator, but I'm also engaged! My fiance, Che and I have been engaged six months and are having so much planning our May 2011 wedding. With my job, I am always keeping current with new wedding trends and ideas, so now that I'm a bride to be, I am in overdrive absorbing everthing related to weddings, and I'm loving it!!!














One of my latest favorite finds is http://www.honeyfund.com/, an online honeymoon registry. This is ideal for couples who are living together and already have items found on a traditional registry like houseware and appliances or for couples who simply want help with their honeymoon. It's a free service (unless you opt for Honeyfund Premium which gives you more profile design options but isn't necessary) and the website is user friendly and easy to navigate.











I like suggesting Honeyfund to my clients and it's been a big hit! Che and I have also decided to use this site for our own registry. Here is a link to the profile we've created to give you an idea of how it works: www.honeyfund.com/wedding/juarezrazo

For your guests who aren't internet savvy, I recommend still registering for some items from a store. Either way, setting up a wedding registry is fun and gives you the opportunity to plan for life after the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment