Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to the Imagine Events Blog!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Angelica Razo, and I am the Wedding and Event Coordinator for Imagine Events. I began working at Imagine Events as an intern in September of 2008. After seven month of shadowing Veronica Valles, the owner of Imagine Events, I was promoted to Assistant Event Coordinator, and eventually became the head Event Coordinator.

I have wanted to blog about my experiences with event coordination and my love for weddings and quinceanera planning for a long time. Now, with the launch of our new website coming soon, I thought this would be a great opportunity to begin.

My goal is to share my knowledge and passion for weddings, quinceaneras and events with my readers. I want to give readers practical, fun and beautiful ideas and advice for their big day. I will be blogging about decor and design ideas, tips on how to have a great event on a budget and wedding trends. I will also be featuring some of our clients and their journey towards their big day.

Welcome to the Imagine Events blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment