Thursday, July 29, 2010

Imagine Events in Belle Magazine's Vintage Wedding Issue

Have you all seen the latest issue of Belle Magazine? This is one of my favorite covers to date!


I was asked to write another article for this issue giving tips on how to have a vintage inspired wedding on pages 10 and 11. This is one of my favorite wedding themes and topics to talk about, so I had a lot of fun with this one. The great thing is that even if you're not having a vintage themed wedding, you can still incorporate the tips in your own special day. For example, for my Moroccan themed wedding next year, I will be wearing the same lace veil that my grandmother and mother wore on their wedding day. Also, I will be incorporating vintage vases and dinnerware at the reception. You can be as creative as you want with your own heirlooms in planning your wedding.
Also, check out the articles written by former Imagine Event's intern, Graciela Razo!

Enjoy the issue!

1 comment: